S10 RETAINING BLOCK
The time proven super heavy duty solution for constructing high or challenging retentions
The Super 10 for heavy duty applications builds walls 500mm wide and 3-9meters in height
Available colours: Grey, Dune, Charcoal and Wheat
- Forms straight and curved retentions set back for planting or stacked
- Set back angle can vary within the wall to create planter boxes or go around obstacles. Wall angles of repose from 25 degrees to 90 degrees. Corners can be created.
- Walls can be additionally reinforced for heavier duty applications with vertical columns of reinforced concrete at 2 meter centres with rods inserted into the footing.
- Geogrids or Geofabrics secured between rows of blocks and into the backfill will also provide stability and security.
- Walls are plant supportive with topsoil infill contained and the entire wall available to the root system.
- Whilst water permeable through the D interlock, Terraforce walls present a totally closed face to the backfill.
- Cast in 35 MPA concrete mix design
- Maintenance free
- Speedy construction
- Lowest construction cost
- Flexibility and Permeability
- Saving labour costs and skills
- Corrosion free and resistant to ageing
- Pleasing natural appearance, plant supportive
- Adaptable, inclination can be changed to suit site conditions
- Encapsules topsoil infill and totally seals the backfill