M10 MEDIUM DUTY RETAINING BLOCK
The time proven popular medium duty solution for constructing 2-3.5 meter high retentions
Available in Grey, Dune, Charcoal and Wheat
- Forms straight and curved retentions set back for planting or stacked vertically.
- Set back angle can vary within the wall to create planter boxes or go around obstacles. Wall angles of repose from 25 degrees to 90 degrees, are possible
- Blocks can be curled in at termination of ends. Even 90 degree corners can be created
- Walls can be additionally reinforced for heavier duty applications with vertical columns of reinforced concrete at 2 meter centres with rods inserted into the footing.
- Walls are plant supportive with topsoil infill contained and the entire wall available to the root system.
- Whilst water permeable through the D interlock, Terraforce walls present a totally closed face to the backfill.
- Geogrids or Geofabrics secured between rows of blocks and into the backfill will also provide stability and security.
- Easy construction with 35kg units
- Maintenance free
- Speedy Construction
- Lowest construction cost
- Flexibility and permeability
- Saving labour costs and skills
- Corrosion free and resistant to ageing
- Pleasing natural appearance, plant supportive
- Adaptable, inclination can be changed to suite site conditions
- Encapsulates topsoil infill and totally seals the backfill
Landscaping – Retaining Walls – Noise Barrier – River Bank Protection – Storm Water Control – Bridge Abutments – Wing and Toe Walls – Seating Arrangements and Steps